WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



dinsdag 10 augustus 2010

surprise in an envelope


Hallo allemaal.
Dit keer een leuke verrassing in een envelop :-) Ik hoop dat ze weer een mooi plekje op jullie kaarten, of andere creaties mag krijgen.
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

**********************
Hi everybody
This time a cute surprise in an envelope :-) I hope she gets a nice place on one of your cards or other creations.
greetings Sliekje and cats

27 opmerkingen:

angelique (anlou) zei

wat een schatje meis
dank je wel voor deze lieve digi
liefs angelique

Poppet zei

Thank you for another stunning image Sliekje. :-) xx

Saskia Pullen zei

Ah, Hij is schattig!
Denk dat ik hiermee wel een leuke verjaardagskaartje mee kan maken!

liefs,

saskia

Gina zei

Gorgeous image Sliekje!! Thank youXXX

ileana zei

Such a cuttie!!!! thank you!

Rhonda Miller zei

Thank you, this is so cute.

Carol L zei

How adorable!! This is going to make a great card for my granddaughter who LOVES receiving mail!! Thanks once again for sharing your charming did images!! Bless your heart for being so generous!!

Anneke klerks zei

hij is weer zooooooooo leuk

bedankt!!!!
liefs Anneke

Shelly zei

Awww, she is so sweet. Thank you very much.

Fimola zei

a very sweet digistamp, I love your digis, thank you very much.

Greetings from Germany!

Fimola

Peggysue zei

She's going to be great for cards! TY!!!

Christina Hicks zei

Surprise, I love her, well not really a surprise, I love all your images! Thanks for another wonderful one.

Shelly Schmidt zei

She is just darling! Thanks for being so generous!!!

Papierzaubereien & Mehr zei

wonderful thx a lot for these cute image!!
Hugs Kuki

Longvacation zei

Very cute, thank you. :)

Cindy N. zei

I love surprises. She is adorable. Thank you.

Tina zei

I did my blog-hopping today and found your site. Your images are toooo cute! I love them! Thank you so much for sharing them! :)
Tina

Jessica L zei

how sweet and adorable! thank you!

Ilse zei

Super gedaan Sliekje

Susanne zei

Wat een grappige digi is het weer geworden.
Toch knap dat je nog steeds iets anders kunt verzinnen.

Groetjes Susanne

Michelle Quinno zei

So sweet..thank you!!

Anoniem zei

Deze is weer zo leuk:)
Groetjes Miranda

Unknown zei

She is a darling ...what a great image to use on cards as well as envelopes ...thanks for sharing.

Pauline zei

What a fun image! It is delightful! Thank you so much!

jg zei

This is a lot of fun. Thanks again for sharing your talents!

Sonia zei

Hi Angelique
I made a card with this image.
Thanks for sharing beautiful images. Love your blog.

http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com/2010/09/pink-birthday-card.html

mapowska zei

Thank you very much for this cute digi. You have a big talent.

I used this small girl in an envelope in my card for my daughter's birthday.
http://mapowska.blogspot.be/2012/11/nowe-wyzwanie-scrapgangu-koperta.html
Thanks again!

Cheers!