WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



donderdag 12 augustus 2010

Boy in wheelchair


Hallo allemaal.
We mogen de jongens natuurlijk niet vergeten ;-)
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

*******************
HI everybody.
We must not forget the boys ;-)
greetings Sliekje and cats

16 opmerkingen:

Rhonda Miller zei

This is great. Thank you.

Margarets designer cards zei

Thanks for the lovely images Margaret

Poppet zei

Thank you Sliekje. :-) xx

Shelly zei

Thanks for the darling image. I like that you draw boys too.

Gina zei

What a wonderful pair of images, we always seem to forget that some people have been on wheels since they were born, and never get cards with images of "themselves" on :D XXX

Kimberly S zei

You've been so busy creating! Both the boy and girl in their wheelchairs are fabulous Angelique! Thanks so very much for sharing them. :)

Scrapcat 1 zei

Fabulous images of people with wheels as someone else said, I have never seen images like this anywhere else, thank you so much

arjette zei

Hoi hoi,

wat geweldig dat je toch zo kunt tekenen en schilderen!! Ben ook op je andere blog geweest, prachtig!!!!!!!!!!! En dank je wel dat je dat zo maar met iedereen wil delen, schitterend!!

gr. Arjette.

Ali zei

Thanks for these great images x

Christina Hicks zei

This is the first time I have seen one like this and speaking as someone who is handicapped, its about darn time! Thank you!

angelique (anlou) zei

oh die is ook heel mooi
dank je wel meis
liefs angelique

Julye zei

Fab image, my son uses a wheelchair and walking frame and I alwayus feel for himwhen he gets cards of boys running around doing things he can't so thankyou so much.

paulssandy zei

I love how you added the puppy (and the kitten on the girl image) Thank you so much for making these!

Christien zei

hoi
Ik reageer niet altijd hoor maar sla wel je digi's op
Ik heb ook al regelmatig kaartjes ermee gemaakt
Je tekeningen vindt ik echt super.
Heel erg bedankt voor al dit moois
groetjes christien

Anoniem zei

Jeetje wat een leuke site met schitterde voorbeelden die je mag gebruiken. En dat jongetje in de rolstoel die is helemaal top. Zit zelf al 16 in een rolstoel maar plaatjes die je kunt gebruiken heb ik nog nooit gezien. Ga er zeker kaarten van maken.

Groetjes Claudia

Valerie zei

Never seen a wheel chair in a stamp before. I think this is awsome. Thank you.