WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



vrijdag 14 december 2018

New digistamps



Hoi allemaal.
Hier zijn weer twee nieuwe digistamps. Tis nog wel even wennen hoor om te tekenen op de ipad, het is superglad dus dat maakt het wat lastiger maar wel erg leuk ;)
Ik hoop dat jullie ze ook weer leuk vinden. Veel plezier ermee!
groetjes sliekje en katjes

*******
Hi everybody.
Here are two new digistamps for you. It still takes some practice to draw on the ipad, it is very slippery so a bit tricky but it's a lot of fun ;)
I hope you like these new ones. Have fun!
greetings sliekje and cats

8 opmerkingen:

Channah zei

Ik kan me voorstellen, dat het even wennen is. Maar ze zijn weer erg leuk.
Ga ze gauw opslaan.

Ik ben altijd blij als ik weer een digi van je zie verschijnen.

Annette zei

Love the kitty! Have a lovely Christmas Angelique. xx

Cheryl W zei

So cute! Thank you so much, and happy holidays to you.

Paula zei

Both these digis are so cute... thank you for sharing with all of us!:)

KT Fit Kitty zei

So cute! The kitty is my favourite! Hope you are well, Angelique! Give your kitties a cuddle for me!

Cathy zei

'You are so amazing, Thank you, thank you, thank you for the digi cat with the coffee cup. I love it and I love the girl with the umbrella. Let's be honest, I love all your images, Thank you again. Hugs, Cathy K

Lee Mae zei

Thank you for the new digis. I love them all! Have a wonderful New Year!

tatietournesol55 zei

Bonsoir, quel plaisir de découvrir les nouveaux digis, cela fait un petit moment que je ne suis plus passée. Bravo et merci pour tout ce partage.
Bon week end, j'adore vos créations. :-)