WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



zondag 17 januari 2016

Valentine



Hallo allemaal.
Hier ben ik weer :)
Nieuwe digi's voor Valentine. Veel plezier ermee!
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

***********
Hi everybody.
Here I am again :)
New digi's for Valentine. Have fun with them!
greetings Sliekje and cats

10 opmerkingen:

Teresa zei

Thank you! Hope your New Year has started off great!

Suze zei

THank you so much Angelique. They are adorable.

Shelly Schmidt zei

WOnderful images- as always I look forward to creating with them : ) Happy New Year!

britishgirl zei

Thank you they are adorable

KT Fit Kitty zei

So cute! Thank you very much, Angelique! I hope your health is okay!

Ankie vd Polder zei

Ha Angelique, wat een leuke digis weer. Vooral die met die twee muisjes vind ik helemaal geweldig. Groetjes, Ankie

Shuckclod zei

So sweet, thank you...Hugs to you and the cats.

Katrina Bufton zei

They are so sweet, thank you.
Hugs,
Katrina xx

Anoniem zei

Wat een geweldig leuke tekeningen. Helaas ben ik geen tekentalent, maar ik mag wel graag kaartjes maken. Binnenkort ga ik dat ook zeker doen met deze leuke digi stempels. Ik zet ze dan waarschijnlijk, ingekleurd en wel, op mijn blog, ook een hobby blog. focreatief.blogspot.nl. Erg leuk dat u uw passie op deze manier tot uiting brengt. Iets waar u trots op mag zijn!

sweetpea1030 zei

Hallo, Sliekje
I'm always happy to see new digis from you. I hope you're feeling well and things are not much of a strain for you. Thanks for the new kitty digis.