WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



dinsdag 24 juni 2014

Summer time



Hallo allemaal.
Hier zijn weer twee gezellige zomerse digistamps. Ik hoop dat iedereen een fijne zomer zal hebben!
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

*************
Hi everybody.
I am back with two new summer digistamps. I hope everybody will be able to enjoy the summer!
greetings Sliekje and cats

21 opmerkingen:

Amy Sisson zei

These are adorable -- thank you!

BAstelfeti zei

Sweet (Holliday) Digi Stamp.

Greeting BAstelfeti

britishgirl zei

thank you very much for these adorable digis

Maryann Laursen zei

Thank you sooo much for these beautiful images here again.

Rene zei

Oh hooray, more kitties! Love these, thank you!

Babs zei

How cute!!!! Just love cats!!!

Anoniem zei

Beautiful as usual. Thank you

Anoniem zei

thanks for share your artistic talent so generously!
You are an amazingly talented artist! This is absolutely DARLING!! It's so cute and perfect!! Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent.Keep up the fabulous work.Please know that your creations are very much appreciated.take care of yourself and stay healty.Wishing you a joyful day!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")sending hugs of comfort across the miles
snowbird

Suze zei

We have a bit of a wait for summer as we are mid-winter here at the moment! Being an aquatic family though, I love these and look forward to the weather to match!!! Thanks very much Angelique.

KT Fit Kitty zei

Thank you! Sending joyful wishes your way!

(AJ) ArtJypsy zei

Cute. Thank you.

Shuckclod zei

They are so sweet, thank you. Hope you and your kitties are doing well.

Cleah zei

Soooo cute.Thanks.:)

Danielle zei

Such sweet images.. Thanks for sharing your work.

Carla zei

Dank je wel Angelique. Je digi's zijn weer heel leuk en lief.
Groetjes, Carla

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers zei

Thank you! They are adorable!

Borqna zei

Sweet! Thank you!
Good luck!

Poppet zei

Another 2 great images. These cats look so cute and contented. :-) xx

Cheri zei

I just discovered your blog and wanted to say that I love your kitty images. I haven't made a card in almost a year but these make me want to color them and use them on a card. Thank you.

Lily zei

Thank you very much for sharing these beautiful and heartwarming designs :))

Unknown zei

Thank you for such delightful images.