WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



maandag 17 februari 2014

Doodle digi's




Hallo allemaal.
Ik heb weer lekker zitten tekenen. Eigenlijk weet ik niet hoe ik ze moet noemen, doodle's of digistamps ;) Vind het leuk om ze te maken dus ik hoop dat jullie ze ook weer leuk vinden.
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

*******************
Hi everybody.
I have been drawing again. Don't know how to call these ones, doodle's or digistamps ;) I just enjoy drawing them so I hope you like them too.
groetjes Sliekje and cats

21 opmerkingen:

Palkó zei

Very nice! Thank you!

Unknown zei

Wat een leukerds!

Rene zei

I love all of your images, thank you so much for drawing them for us!

britishgirl zei

Really Beautiful thank you

Rhonda Miller zei

I love these. Thank you.

Maryann Laursen zei

Thanks sooo very much Sliekje, they´re gorgeous all 3 of them.

Poppet zei

Loving these new style doodles Sliekje. Already thinking of ways to showcase them. Thank you very much for the inspiration and beautiful work. :-) xx

KT Fit Kitty zei

So whimsical - I love them! Thank you!

Shuckclod zei

Call them Sweet, thank you...

sweetpea1030 zei

Sliekje, I think we are just as excited about these "doodles" as much as you are. Just glad to be along for the ride.
Thanks for sharing them with us.

Teresa zei

Awe! Thank you!

Kate zei

These are delightful - thank you!

jj zei

Thanks so much for the cute digis.

Sue zei

Delightful doodles, thank you very much

Danielle zei

Beautiful stylized drawings... Love them!

txexperiment zei

They are all so cute. Thanks!

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers zei

Thank you! These are so neat! I think the stretching cat is my favorite!

Sewe zei

I love these new doodle kind of digis, I love your old ones too ofcourse, thanks so much for sharing

(AJ) ArtJypsy zei

Beautifully done. Thanks.

gabriel zei

i like this blog,, keep posting and happy blogging

bobbiecz zei

I LOVE these doodle digis! Bird, mouse & kitty. Any chance of a puppy?