WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



vrijdag 8 maart 2013

Mother's Day



Hallo allemaal.
Deze digi heb ik alvast voor moederdag getekend. Dit keer geen poesjes maar hondjes, daar hou ik ook van hoor ;) Vooral van Schotse Collies en Shelties dus daar lijken deze hondjes dan ook op. Veel plezier met kleuren.
Groetjes Sliekje en katjes

*************
Hi everybody.
I made this digi for Mother's Day. This time no kitties but doggies, i love them too you know ;) Especially Rough Collies and Shelties so thats why these are drawn in that kind of style. Have fun coloring.
Greetings Sliekje and cats

21 opmerkingen:

Cora Schram zei

Wow, wat een schatje zijn het.

Groetjes Cora

Malika zei

oh Angelique,

ik was direct verliefd op die digi
en zo mooi getekend.

Groetjes Malika

Shuckclod zei

Love them all too. Thank you...

Sandra H zei

So beautiful thank you so much Sliekje xx

Wies zei

Wat weer een leuke digi. Hartelijk bedankt voor het delen.
Groetjes, Wies

jj zei

I love the mom with her puppy! Thank you so very much!

Rene zei

This is so cute! I love shelties too.

Poppet zei

Cute image Sleikje, the mother has such an indulgent smile. Thank you. :-) xx

AprilsL8 zei

Thank You!!!!

Danielle zei

What a sweet dog image! Thank you for sharing your work.

Anoniem zei

Thank you.

Sue zei

Delightful Doggies, thank you very much

Rhonda Miller zei

How sweet. Thank you.

Frouwke zei

Prachtig, dank je wel

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers zei

AWWW! How adorable!

Camila Lino Lanigan zei

I have used one of your images on a card today. Thanks for it.
Camila - stitchingnbits.blogspot.ie

Teresa zei

Thank you!

Diane zei

Hello -

I am sure you know that Google Reader will be shut down on 7-1. Finding a new reader for a MAC is tough. In the meantime, would an email sign up link be posted so we don't miss a single beautiful digi??!!

TY D :)

txexperiment zei

Thanks so much. This is just adorable!

Heidi Brawley zei

AWE very Adorable!! THank you!!!

Josie Cox zei

Thank you for the sweet talent you share with us.
Hugs Josie