WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



zaterdag 11 augustus 2012

Fairy fun



Hallo allemaal.
Dit elfje heeft het reuze naar z'n zin met spelen in de natuur :) Ik hoop dat jullie ook plezier zullen hebben bij het inkleuren van deze digi!
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

**************
Hi everybody.
This little fairy is enjoying himself playing with nature :) I hope you will have fun too while coloring this digi!
greetings Sliekje and cats

39 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

ooo wat is die schattig
gr.agnes

Sandra H zei

Thank you this is just so adorable xx

Avril H zei

So sweet - many thanks :)

Heather "Hev" zei

Thank you :) so cute :)

Dora zei

die is leuk!!! dank je wel.
mooi getekend.
groetjes

Shelly Schmidt zei

Darling- I love your sweet images- Thank you!
Hope you have a great day!!!
Shelly

Jeannette zei

dankjewel Angelique voor dit schattige elfje, ik heb hem weer meegenomen hoor, groetjes, Jeannette

Suze zei

Thank you for the lovely image.

Lee Mae zei

Thank you! He is adorable!

Paper Sewn Visions zei

Thank you for the adorable freebie. Hugs, Velma

Linda zei

Cute! TFS!!!

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers zei

He is so cute! Thank you!!! Love the little mushroom and ladybug in it also! :)

Silverbutterfly zei

Really cute, thanks...

Silverbutterfly

jperr zei

Thanks for sharing.
Jocelan

Shuckclod zei

So cute, thank you...

Cathy -Mercieschild zei

HOw adorable, he is so cute, thank you for sharing him with us. I love your digi's and you are so very kind to share with us. Hugs, Cathy k

Charlene Mitchell zei

Thank you so much!

Suzanne zei

Thanks for sharing!!

Lynne zei

Sooo cute thanks very much

Donna zei

Thank you!

Kyla zei

He is adorable...I love him! Thank you so much.

Wendy L zei

So cute. Thanks. xxx

Esme zei

He's lovely! Thanks!

Teresa zei

SO CUTE!!! Thank you!

Saskia Pullen zei

Ze zijn weer schattig. Ben een paar weekjes er van tussen geweest. en zie er weer wat prachtigs bij is gekomen. Deze stempel, zal goed passen bij de herfst challenge.
Hou het nog eventjes geheim... Kom halverwege september nog maar eens kijken op mijn blog..

Anoniem zei

thank you for sharing these wonderful images.Greatly appreciate all the wonderful free images you offer.i love them all.
Keep up the fabulous work. I wish you many more creative years of inspiration!!sending hugs of comfort across the miles snowbird

Frouwke zei

Die is weer zo schattig! Dank je wel!
grts
frouwke

Sonya zei

Super sweet!!

Pauline zei

This is adorable... thank you so much!

Pauline zei

This is adorable... thank you so much!

Mickel zei

Love him!! So cute! Thank you!!!

Christine zei

I just love him. Thank you.

Dżej nej zei

Hello... I used your digi stamps in my card. You can see it in my web page: laboratoriumdzejnej.blogspot.com

Danielle zei

What a cute fairy... thank you!

txexperiment zei

He's so cute. Thanks!

Karyn zei

Your digi are so cute!! I love them!! It's really kind of you to share it with everyone. For sure I will put a link for your blog on mine eventually. Keep going you're talented!

lenny zei

Ze zijn weer helemaal leuk Sliekje neem ze graag mee dank je wel
gr lenny

Poppet zei

He's just adorable. Thank you. :-) xx

Anoniem zei

Love the fairy!

TYFS