WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



zaterdag 5 juni 2010

Summer


Hallo allemaal.
Wat hebben we ineens een prachtig weer he na al die kou :-) Daar moet natuurlijk ook een zomers plaatje bij! De blote armpjes en beentjes waren wel een uitdaging om te tekenen want kleding tekenen is een stuk makkelijker hihihi. Ik hoop dat jullie haar leuk vinden. Veel plezier ermee en geniet ondertussen van het mooie weer.
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

***********************
Hi everybody.
Afther so many cold days we suddenly got lovely weather over here in the Netherlands.
So that calls for a summerfeel image :-) Drawing the uncovered arms and legs where a challenge to do since drawing clothes is a lot easier hahaha. I hope you like her.
greetings Sliekje and cats

28 opmerkingen:

Chantal zei

Wat een schattig plaatje.

:) ik ga hem zeker een keer gebruiken

Kimberly S zei

She is so cute, and perfect for the Summer! Thank you for sharing her!! :)

Christina Hicks zei

She is such a little darling, thank you so much.

anneke's creaties zei

nou deze is toch geweldig, lekker zomers, dank je wel voor het delen met ons.

groetjes anneke

Unknown zei

Dit plaatje past precies bij dit mooie weer. Dank je wel.

groetjes, Claudia

Arianne zei

Ze is echt heel erg lief. Doet me een beetje aan mezelf denken, zo met dat brilletje.
Dank je wel voor weer een geweldige digi!

Crafting Queen zei

She's adorable, thanks for sharing. Anesha

Barbara zei

I just discovered your blogspot. What charming children you have drawn for us. Thank you for sharing. I lived for 2 years in teh Netherlands.. a small town: Ubach Over Worms. I have fond memories of Holland.

Scrapcat 1 zei

She is lovely, thank you so much

Jolanda zei

Ik vind het brilletje wel heel erg schattig!!

Groetjes Jolanda

DianeMoneyGoolsby zei

she is so cute---thank you--Diane

Cindy N. zei

Love her! so cute. Thank you.

Kathy Czygan zei

Soooooo Cute! Thank you!

Saskia Pullen zei

Ze is echt erg leuk. Ga d'r meteen opslaan. Van de week probeer ik daar een zomerse sketch mee te maken voor op de fanpage!

Groetjes,

Saskia Pullen!

Gerda zei

ze is erg leuk, ga er proberen binnekort iets leuks mee te maken,
dank je wel
lieve groetjes Gerdaatjuh

Shell Shearer Swinscoe zei

gorgeous thank you

hugs shell xx

Bubbles zei

so cute, thank you!
Joanne x

ileana zei

So cute! thanks for sharing it :-)
You can come over here, Siekje, we are having 38C in Madrid since a couple of weeks now :-)
Hugs,

Vicky zei

thanks so much for you adorable images...I love your work :) I made an atc with the cute puppy image.Here's my atc
thanks , hugs,Vicky

Gusta zei

wat een heerlijk zomers plaatje
bedankt

groetjes Gusta

stempelfreaks zei

Wat een schattig plaatje heb je weer gemaakt. Bedankt dat je het metons wil delen.
Groetjes Astrid en Larissa

Pauline zei

Oooh she is gorgeous! it is nice to see some sunshine ... we are in a cold wet winter in Australia!
Thankyou so much for your wonderful artwork!
hugs,
Pauline

Bridgett Owens zei

ADORABLE! I am loving this! THANK YOU!

Elaine Stark zei

Very cute. Thankyou. Elaine

Swaantje zei

Ohhhh wat eenleuk digistamp
Van harte bedankt
Groetjes
Swaani

Stephenie zei

I just wanted you to know I used this cute little girl on a summer card! I told my granddaughter I was thinking of her when I colored it in. Thank you again for such a cute image!!

Karen Howard zei

Thank you for the gorgeous summer image! Here is a link to the card I made using this image:

http://felinecreative.blogspot.com/2010/08/just-for-you.html

Hugs, Karen

EverydayNorma zei

Awesome digi image...I love them all, thanks so much for sharing.

I was hoping I could add a link to show you what I've done with this lovely little girl, but, I'm not sure how this is done. So, Please check out my blog, you'll see it posted there...Thanks again.

www.Holy-Scrap.blogspot.com

Peace,

;0)
Norma