WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



maandag 10 april 2017

Puppy


Hallo allemaal.
Dat is lang geleden :) maar hier is er weer eentje. Veel plezier ermee.
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

***********
Hi everybody.
It's been a long time :) but here's a new one. Have fun with it.
greetings Sliekje and cats

9 opmerkingen:

Saskia Pullen zei

Wat een schatje is het weer..

Crealientje zei

Heel leuke digi!
Dank je wel 😊.
Groetjes Crealientje.

Suze zei

Adorable. Thanks so much.

ike zei

Oh my goodness - how wonderful to have you back !! :-D :-D
Thank you for the cute puppy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Channah zei

Wat fijn weer wat van je te zien, niet eens zozeer voor de digi, waar ik ook heel blij mee ben, maar vooral het feit dat je weer tekent. Had je gemist.
Groetjes Channah

Shuckclod zei

So sweet, thank you... Hope you and the cats are well.

Teresa zei

Thank you! Hope all is well with you.

JEJ zei

what a wonderful surprise to find a new digi from you!!! I never gave up checking, and was so happy to get this cutie. Thank you so very much! Please be well!

britishgirl zei

its adorable thank you