WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



dinsdag 1 november 2016

Happy Holidays large stamp


Hallo allemaal.
Voor de kleurliefhebbers een extra grote kaart vullende stempel!
Je kan hem natuurlijk zelf altijd kleiner of nog groter maken ;)
Ik hoop dat jullie hem leuk vinden. Zelf had ik het idee dat mijn stempeltjes niet meer zo populair waren, ze worden weinig via mijn blog gedownload maar tot mijn grote verbazing ontdekte ik dat ze massaal via Pinterest worden gedeeld...dat was een leuke verrassing :)
Veel plezier ermee.
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

************
Hi everybody.
For the coloringlovers an extra large cardfilling stamp!
You can ofcourse always make it smaller or bigger yourself ;)
I hope you like it. I had the feeling that my stamps where not that populair anymore, cause they are not downloaded much through this blog but I found out that they are shared en pinned thousands of time on Pinterest....that was a very pleasant surprise :)
Have fun with it.
greetings Sliekje and cats

18 opmerkingen:

Teresa zei

Always like getting your stamps! Thank you!

Shuckclod zei

Your stamps are very much loved. I keep your blog posts on my blog, so I know when you post something. Love them all. Hugs to you and the cats.

Kate zei


Thank you.

KT Fit Kitty zei

This is precious! I love it! Thank you!

Yes, I still see your designs being used all the time - no worries! They are very popular! Hope you are doing okay these days, Angelique.

Suze zei

Thanks Angelique.

britishgirl zei

thank you they are adorable

Sue zei

Thank you so much for the delightful stamp, I am sure it will be used in the not too distant future, I am in the middle of making my Christmas cards.

Tigger a(r)t work zei

There are so wonderful and popular!!! and I download your digi's here on your side!!!! :) Thank you so much for this wonderful cat digi's!!!!! Give us more ;).
Have a good and healthy time,

XOXO
Tiggerchen

Olga Fink zei

Thank you! your images are gorgeous!
xoxo Olga

Carmen zei

Your stamps are adorable!

Four11Lady zei

Absolutely adorable. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent.

Unknown zei

Hello Angelique. I check your website fairly often to see if you've added anything new. Thank you for sharing.

Rhonda Miller zei

This is so cute. Thank you for sharing.

Firenze zei

Thank you - it's adorable!
Helen -- Firenze Cards

Anoniem zei

Thank you so much for this lovely card topper. Wishing you all the best. Hugs.

agravette zei

Oh how darling! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work...I hope to turn this beautiful stamp into embroidery for a Christmas quilt. When I do, I'll be sure to send a pic...thanks again!!!

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers zei

Thank you!!!

Vivienne zei

I have just spent a very pleasant hour or two downloading digi stamps from your blog. You are an amazing artist, and the world is a better place for the art and the love that you have shared. I am sorry to hear of your constant pain and ill health, but it means that I respect you even more - you remain positive, and you still share your amazing skill. Thank you.