WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



zaterdag 27 oktober 2018

Christmas





Hallo allemaal.
Het is lang geleden, ben met andere creatieve dingen bezig ( mocht je nieuwsgierig zijn volg me op insta @sliekjesart ) maar ik vergeet mijn digistamps niet hoor ;)
groetjes sliekje en katjes

**********
Hi everybody.
It's been a long time, I am working on other creative stuff ( if you are curious follow me on insta @sliekjesart ) but I am not forgetting my digistamps ;)
greetings sliekje and cats

10 opmerkingen:

Crealientje zei

Leuke serie weer!
Dank je wel.
Liefs en goed weekend, Crealientje

Wies zei

Ze zijn weer erg leuk Angelique, vooral die met katjes.
Groetjes, Wies

Suze zei

Thank you Angelique. Hope you are well. Thank you for these gorgeous digi stamps. The kitty in the top one looks like he is licking his lips ready to devour the pud!

themachuse zei

These are so cute. Thank you for sharing them!

Channah zei

Wat een leukerds weer, heb ook even op instagram gekeken erg mooie dingen maak je toch.
Gr.Channah

Shuckclod zei

These are so sweet. Thank you and have a wonderful holiday with the cats, hugs

carla zei

Mooie, lieve digi's, bedankt om ze met ons te delen.
Groetjes,
Carla

Cathy zei

These are absolutely adorable. Thank you so very much. hugs, Cathy

Teresa zei

Thank you for all the digis! They are great!

jj zei

Hi! Glad you are able to design digitally on your pad. I love them all. These are so cute. Thank you! jj