WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



donderdag 13 juli 2017

Summer time



Hallo allemaal.
Ik hoop dat jullie van de zomer genieten :)
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

*******
Hi everybody.
I hope you are enjoying the summer ( if it is summer at your part of the world ;)
greetings Sliekje and cats

7 opmerkingen:

Monika zei

Great images and I know someone who will love theme as much as I do 😊.

britishgirl zei

Thank you they are adorable my adult coloring class will love them

Channah zei

Ik hoop jij ook

Teresa zei

Thank you. Cute images! Have a great day!

Cathy zei

I love your images, I have followed you for many years and when you lost some of your kitties and I lost mine. We have moved to a different country to help the child victims of horrible abuse and poor families and we just got a semi-good internet so I had to come in and say I have missed you . Hope your feeling well and so are your kitties. Hugs to you,

Linda Mc Enery zei

Hi Angelique. I have just come across your blog for the first time. I am blown away by your gorgeous images, incredible talent, and overwhelming generosity in sharing them freely! I am a HUGE kitty lover, so I feel like I just found 'my soul site'! Thank you! May you be as blessed as you have obviously blessed others!

jj zei

hi Angelique! I sure hope you are ok. I love, love, love your drawings you have so generously given to us. I enjoy them all! Some remind me so much of my 2 kitties and the silly things they do! Please take care.