WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



zaterdag 15 augustus 2015

Little friends



Hallo allemaal.
Veel plezier met de nieuwe digi's :)
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

************
Hi everybody.
Have fun with the new digi's :)
groetjes Sliekje and cats

13 opmerkingen:

sweetpea1030 zei

Hallo, Sliekje. Been awhile for me, too. Thanks for these new stamps. They are so cute. I'll let you know how they work out. Of course, it wouldn't be the most difficult thing to draw in the lines myself. I like the lines. I also like learning new things.

Melodie zei

Vielen Dank, die Motive sind ja wieder soooo niedlich.
Liebe Grüße
Melodie

jj zei

your new digis are adorable. Thank you so much. I like both of your styles.

Suze zei

Thank you Angelique. These are adorable. Hope you are keeping well.

Anoniem zei

Just found your site through Pinterest and am so glad I did, you are truly a wonderful person to share your awesome talent with others. I do appreciate these very much. Like to color and these will give me much pleasure.

Have seen your balcony pics on other site and LOVED the animals and way you have it set up. Gives me inspiration for my deck. :)

God Bless you and yours and hugs to you from the US...Thank you!!

KT Fit Kitty zei

So cute! Thank you!

Shuckclod zei

Thank you for the new ones. They are extra sweet. Hugs to you and the kitties.

Teresa zei

Thank you.

britishgirl zei

Adorable as usual thank you so much

Avril H zei

Many thanks :)

Tazmadazz zei

Thank you for the digis!

Saskia Pullen zei

Ze zijn weer erg lief, zoals altijd.

Sue zei

Really cute digis, thank you very much