WELCOME

On this blog i want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.
Why?
I just love to draw and in this way i can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.

Please read terms of use.

I would like it if you give me credit for my work and a link to this blog on your own blog or website.

Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!

***

Click on the image and save the large file on your pc.

Please don't place the images on your website or blog but place a link to this site so that people can get the images here.

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!

***

maandag 25 mei 2015

Pups



Hallo allemaal.
Dit keer geen katjes maar hondjes :)
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

**********
Hi everybody.
This time no kitties but puppies :)
greetings Sliekje and cats

11 opmerkingen:

britishgirl zei

thank you they are adorable

Shuckclod zei

Thank you,these are sweet. You could make ants and flies cute :) Hope you are doing well. Hugs to you and the kitties.

Teresa zei

Thank you!

jj zei

I love these little guys! Thank you so much!

mac zei

Thankyou for all you share. :)

Anoniem zei

.·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:·for the adorable images.Very much appreciated.Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent.Keep up the fabulous work.hope you have a marvelous weekend.
take care of yourself and stay healthy.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")hugs across the miles
Snowbird

Rae Ann zei

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. I hope you get back to good health soon. I love your images. They always make me smile. =)

Dortesjs zei

very sweet digitals

Lee Mae zei

So adorable! Thank you!

Anoniem zei

I love your drawings, thank you so much for sharing them! Have you ever done a kitty with a ball of yarn?

Dee zei

So cute! Thank you!