WELCOME

On this blog i want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.
Why?
I just love to draw and in this way i can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.

Please read terms of use.

I would like it if you give me credit for my work and a link to this blog on your own blog or website.

Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!

***

Click on the image and save the large file on your pc.

Please don't place the images on your website or blog but place a link to this site so that people can get the images here.

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!

***

donderdag 15 mei 2014

Wedding, Engagement, Relationships



 
 
Hallo allemaal.
Hier ben ik weer met nieuwe digi's. Deze hebben geen uitleg nodig :)
LIEFDE = LIEFDE
groetjes Sliekje en katjes
 
*******************
Hi everybody.
I'm back with new digi's. I don't need to explain these ones :)
LOVE = LOVE
greetings Sliekje and cats

14 opmerkingen:

Rhonda Miller zei

Thank you.

Anoniem zei

Great :) Thanks for your work :)

Maryann Laursen zei

Thanks soo much for these cuties here Sliekje

Rene zei

I love these--thank you!

Shuckclod zei

These are great, thank you. Hope you and you meows are doing great :)

Teresa zei

Thank you!

(AJ) ArtJypsy zei

Thank you.

Lee Mae zei

Thank you - so cute!

Anoniem zei

thank you again!

Heather "Hev" zei

These are wonderful - thank you :)

CG zei

I haven't visited your blog in a while and I'm so glad I did! We are all family in this world, no matter who we love or how we worship. Your digis and wise words mean a lot to me. Best wishes from Baltimore, CG

Jess zei

These are awesome! Thanks!

Poppet zei

These images are perfect for this modern age. I love the simplicity. Thank you. :-) xx

live streaming sctv zei

I am greatly weighed down by your opinions for that specific tale.