WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



vrijdag 30 april 2010

Little king


Hallo allemaal.
Hier is weer een digi voor jullie. Aangezien het Koninginnedag is moest er natuurlijk wel iets met een kroontje komen :-)Ik hoop dat jullie hem leuk vinden.
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

*************************
Hi everybody.
Here's a new digi for you. Today we celebrate the queen's birthday, so that's where i got my inspiration from :-) I hope you like it.
greetings Sliekje and cats

17 opmerkingen:

Saskia Pullen zei

Hoi Angelique!

Hij is erg leuk geworden!
Ik kan hier wel een leuke Oranje kaart van maken!

Hij komt dan vanavond online.

Hey Angelique,

The card is very nice
I can do something with Orange today!

Hope to place it tonight or at the end of this afternoon

Saskia

daisy zei

hoi angelique

ik vilg je site nu een aantal dagen, en vind er echt leuke stempels op! ze zijn echt zo schattig

groetjes
daisy

Marjolijn zei

En weer zo'n schatje, dankjewel!

Groetjes Marjolijn

Ardilla zei

THank you for the image. It's a cute kid!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) zei

Thank you so much for these freebie images. They are so adorable! I love them all.

Aleida zei

Jij ook een fijne Koniginnedag! Dit is alvast W.A. van Buren?
groetjes,

Katja zei

Hij is echt weer geweldig. Ik ben gek van je digi's ze zijn super.
Bedankt daarvoor!!

Fijne koninginnedag verder!

Groetjes,
Katja

Daisychain zei

Thank you for another great digi. You draw the most adorable characters, I love them all. Hugs Christine x (UK)

Prisca zei

Hey sliekje,

Wat een supper leuke koning is dit geworden.

Groetjes Prisca

Poppet zei

Super image, he's so cute. :-) xx

Kimberly S zei

He is adorable! Thank you so much. :)

sundownerin zei

ohh what a cute little one!!! love it!! you are sooooo talented!!

Shelly zei

Oh I love this. Thank you. I think I'll use it for Father's Day and tell my dad that he's the King of his castle. :)

Miranda zei

Such a cute boy with crown. Thanks again.

HighDesertGal zei

I love reading your blogs and using your digis. I'm trying to learn some Dutch as my Grandfather was from Gronigen.
Thanks, Nancy

KSinMT zei

Very regal! Thank you. Kathy

Kate zei

This little guy is adorable. I've just downloaded him. Thank you so much! I've just become a follower as well. You really do have wonderful talent. I can't draw to save my life - so thank you for sharing your gift.
One more thing - thank you for putting your name in the title of the image. That helps so much for me to remember where he came from.