WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



donderdag 11 maart 2010

Panda


Hallo allemaal.
Vandaag had ik zin om een dier te tekenen, en dit keer kwam er geen kat te voorschijn maar een gezellig pandabeertje :-)
Ik hoop dat jullie hem leuk vinden en veel plezier zullen hebben met het kleuren.
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

******************
Hello to you all.
Today i was in the mood to draw an animal, and this time it wasn't a cat but a cute little pandabear that came peeking around :-)
I hope you like him and that you will have fun coloring this little fellow.
greetings Sliekje and cats

14 opmerkingen:

Michelle zei

Sliekje dat is ja een leuke! Daar ga ik eerdaags een asiatische kaart mee maken. Ik laat het je weer horen.

Groetjes Michelle

Elaine Stark zei

Thank you, I like this one a lot. Elaine

Lisa Summerhays zei

Wow! I really love this one!! Thank you!

Ardilla zei

Loved your panda!
Thanks a lot!!!!

Linda zei

What a very precious little bear image....thank you!!

Heidi Brawley zei

Thanks very much for the adorable panda and kitten. They r super cute!
~Heidi Brawley

Esme zei

Oh he's so cute!! Will look great on a card with Chinese paper!

Esme xx

Terry zei

Hai hai meis, nou die is een lieffie zeg....thanks hoor meis.....ik ga der weer wat moois mee maken hoor....superssss veel liefs terry

Cindy N. zei

He is so cute. Thank you.

Detje zei

Hartstikke bedankt weer voor de schitterende stempels. Heb het katje ook opgeslagen.

Groeten Detje

ileana zei

Thank you, so cute!!

Devlin zei

Hij is zó lief, dat ik hem meteen voor mijn kaart heb gebruikt.
Bedankt.

Tammy zei

Thank you, too cute.

Katarina zei

Adorable! Thank you!